Friday, July 11, 2008

Relief!




I can walk again! Its amazing what an impact being mostly pain-free makes on my psyche!
I'm a bit chagrined to say I didn't work in my daily journal yet--I had a hard time sleeping so I got up an sewed books together. I experimented with very smallish books using cereal boxes as base and covering the covers with old card catalog cards that I snagged somewhere. The little envelope for each book had 5 cards for the card catalog, a pocket with the check out card tucked in and a little sticker! The signatures share space with some wonderful atlas pages.
For today' journal page, I chose one from March- it shares opposing page with a map (I have a weakness for maps!). At this point I was just starting to experiment with making curved lines that would hold text. It does get better!
OOOOO...I bought an electric dremel for my little dremel drill press! Fun!

No comments: