Friday, October 6, 2017

Re-Start! Use it UP!

Just retired in June. Been an educator since 1988. 
I was ready to switch lanes...2 years ago I was ready. 
I kept seeing my true strength as solving pictorial and narrative problems, not behavioral or educational politics. 
There was never enough time for making. 
And then add aging to the mix and the energy became limited too. 
Here I am....I am finding my way. 
Its challenging.
I am so glad I learned years ago how to listen to the true source of my creativity.
I call her "my little".
She always knows best and is way better at pictorial and narrative problems than I am.
She is so sure of herself that she leads me astray only to guide me to new discoveries!
I had to make these little birds.
I have a thing about boxes
...and resin
...and found things
...and birds
...and wings
...and buttons
and about using up my collections. No more "saving". 
Only using!

No comments: