Thursday, October 12, 2017

BIG MAGIC and Fish Mosaics

Am listening to Elizabeth Gilbert's BIG MAGIC. Having fought the battle of making for all of my life, this book is a brilliant "Hell Yeah! Right On!" Got it as e-audio book from my public library.
Came upon this page in last year's journal. I've never made this apron, but I'm glad I drew down the pockets because I really want to try this double pocket idea! It may be on the agenda for today.
All of a sudden, my fish mosaics came in to my brain. I have a stack of them out in Studio South. They are all ready for their black grout. I wanted to find new solution to edging and I thought I had but I never drew it down and now I can't remember my brilliant idea. Today I will start drawing solutions. If my previous idea was a good one I trust that it will come back once it finds out I need it again.
Lesson # 674,300, 822: Draw ideas DOWN! when I have them!
Thinking Pixie Ghost Ring Too!

No comments: