Saturday, August 16, 2008
Back in the saddle
Got back from Phoenix last Friday and started back to work on Monday.
I'm tired already.
I learned a lot at Art Unraveled, especially from Stephanie Lee and Jane Wynn.
1. its possible to solder base metals!
2. copper pipe makes great bezels
3. I can solder a slice of copper pipe to the interior of an altoid's tin
4. I lost my fear of 2 part epoxy!
5. I missed being close to the great outdoors and I lose something of myself and become a ghost
6. For some reason I felt invisible, maybe b/c I was a ghost-self
Jane and Stephanie are both EXTREEMLY generous with their knowledge.