Monday, June 29, 2015

Journal Cover 3

I broke down & bought new accessories for journal covers. Tim Holtz makes stuff I don't mind using like the arrow spinner on this cover. I also bought some of his tissue music note tape which you see on the back cover. Its fun!
I am timid about pain. Its been a constant in my life since 2008. There have been brief interludes of absence of pain & for that I am grateful. At this point I have very little pain having taken care of those things that were the cause. So when I feel pain I over react & become on the edge of terror. Its important to remember I will be okay.
I saw that movie about Roger Ebert, Life Itself, & didn't like it. I couldn't help thinking, "whats the point of such life extension?" It was too painful to watch. Valiant? I'm not sure. Not for me I guess.

No comments: